PBES Ext. 1338
CHS Ext. 4141
FBMS Ext. 3110
Hi! I’m Nurse Amelia, and I am the school nurse for Colstrip Public School District. I have been the school nurse since 2013. I was born and raised in California, and moved to Montana in 2013. I love children, and am blessed to have two of my own. I graduated from California State University, Bakersfield in 2008 with my Bachelors of Science in Nursing. I have worked in a medical-surgical unit, an intensive care unit, and a family birth center prior to school nursing.
I love nursing for the variety it provides. I have always said I would love to be a school nurse, and here I am! I am very happy to be here in Colstrip, and have felt very welcomed by everyone I have met. Feel free to stop in my office and say hello when you get a chance, I would love to meet you!
Parent Resource sites
Annual forms are required for the following health conditions:
- If your student will be carrying their own inhaler or epi pen at school, we will need the Montana Permission to carry and self administer form attached in addition to the Asthma or Allergy forms listed above.
- Diabetes (insulin pump)
- Diabetes (insulin injections)
- Seizure IHP and Emergency Care Plan
- Immunization requirements for school entry updated 8/2017
- Always Changing videos
“Fifth grade parents, follow this link to view the Always Changing videos your student will be viewing in class. Boys will be shown the boys video, girls will be shown the girls video.”
- Colstrip Public Schools Annual Health Update 2018-19
- When to Return to School After an Illness
School Nurse Schedule 2017-2018