PBES Ext. 1338
CHS Ext. 4141
FBMS Ext. 3110
Hi! I’m Nurse Amelia, and I am the school nurse for Colstrip Public School District. I have been the school nurse since 2013. I was born and raised in California, and moved to Montana in 2013. I love children, and am blessed to have two of my own. I graduated from California State University, Bakersfield in 2008 with my Bachelors of Science in Nursing. I have worked in a medical-surgical unit, an intensive care unit, and a family birth center prior to school nursing.
I love nursing for the variety it provides. I have always said I would love to be a school nurse, and here I am! I am very happy to be here in Colstrip, and have felt very welcomed by everyone I have met. Feel free to stop in my office and say hello when you get a chance, I would love to meet you!
Parent Resource sites
- Immunization requirements for school entry updated 8/2017
- Always Changing videos
Always Changing-Boysand Always Changing- Girls (not the “original” format, but the first ones listed) are the videos to preview. If you have any questions please contact Amelia
- Colstrip Public Schools Annual Health Update 2017-18
- Over the counter medication release form
- Permission For Prescription Medication
- When to Return to School After an Illness
- Montana Authorization to Possess or Self-Administer Asthma, Severe Allergy, or Anaphylaxis Medication
School Nurse Schedule 2017-2018